Would you like to be part of an innovative company with a significant social impact? Innovamat is looking for someone like you 😎
About our company 🚀
Innovamat is an educational tool that aims to promote a competency-based, personalized and practical way of learning mathematics. It is aimed at children between the ages of 3 and 16 and it prioritizes the understanding of content and the development of mathematical skills linked to problem solving. Innovamat encourages learning through experimentation, conversation and individualized practice. In this sense, Innovamat offers sequenced learning trajectories, resources, training and contact with the educational community; experts in mathematics education and the science behind mathematical learning.
Innovamat was founded in 2017 in Barcelona (Spain) and works with 18,000 teachers from more than 2,100 schools in Spain, Italy, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Brazil, Peru, and US, who teach competency-based and meaningful mathematics to more than 430,000 students.
You will be developing Innovamat's business, contributing both strategically and operationally with the objective of maximizing and scaling the our revenue.
Your day to day at Innovamat 🏁
- Understanding and assessing how our revenue teams (Marketing, Sales and Customer Success) work and implement solutions to help them reach their goals.
- Analyzing the impact of business initiatives and evaluating strategic opportunities.
- Using solution based selling to understand customer needs, and communicating the value proposition.
- Own company business KPI dashboards and reporting, by optimizing business performance through metrics analysis.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to improve the forecasts models.
- Communicating regularly with leaders of all Innovamat Business Teams, understanding their needs and pain points.
What are we looking for? 🔍
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar.
- Catalan and Spanish proficiency.
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written).
- Proven ability to work and interact in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Passionate about our proposal, quick learner and an eager beaver willing to be in a challenging environment.
- Out of the box thinker and high level of self-initiative (self-motivated team player)
- Knowledge of spreadsheets or willingness to learn.
- Ability to multitask and to engage internal and external stakeholders through great communication skills.
- You will be successful in this role if you are naturally curious and have the ability to collaborate cross-functionally, navigate through ambiguity and are data-driven, organized and detail-oriented.
What can you expect from Innovamat? 🤗
- A professional development and growth plan in the fastest growing company in Europe in its category 🌍
- Being part of a young, enthusiastic and dynamic environment ♻️
- A culture of freedom, responsibility and constructive feedback 🤝
- Full time with flexible working hours ⏰
- Vacations during Christmas week 🎄
- Group English classes as part of our working day 🗣️
- Possibility of private health insurance with DKV 💊
- Flexible remuneration with Cobee (food/transport) 💸
- Team building days (🧗⚽📖 and more) and the InnovaGala at least once a year 🥳
- Fruit every week to be full of vitamins and to keep our body healthy 🍉🍎🍐
- Pet friendly 🐶
- Belonging to a company accredited as happy at work 💃🏽
- And all the coffee, water, milk and tea, separately or blended, that you can drink 😉
... and if that's not enough, you will have the opportunity to transform the education sector and see more and more children rediscover and become passionate about mathematics 🙌.
If you think you are that person we are looking for we would love to meet you!