Would you like to be part of an innovative company with a significant social impact? Innovamat is looking for someone like you 😎
About our company 🚀
Innovamat is a K-12 educational startup focused on bringing the science of math learning and teaching to the classroom.
We have built a PreK-8 math curriculum to structurally change the way students learn, leaving the textbook and workbook behind.
Our curriculum allows students to develop all conceptual understanding through discussion and manipulation, while developing problem solving, reasoning and communication skills.
We have created an all-in-one product ecosystem, from manipulatives to a self-adaptive practice App, to allow them to change their role from lecturing to facilitating and to save teachers time on non-pedagogical tasks.
Our team 🏢
We are more than 320 Education and math enthusiasts. Together, we’ve been able to reach more than 1,800 schools in 7 countries (United States, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Colombia, Chile and Ecuador) with more than 300,000 students and 15,000 teachers falling in love with us.
Your mission will be to help the project scale in the Italian market. You will be co-responsible, together with an international team, for one of the most strategic projects that we have: to expand internationally.
It is an intrapreneurial mission which will require becoming a master at selling to schools, building relationships with key actors and understanding the Italian educational system.
Your day to day at Innovamat 🏁
- Make schools fall in love with Innovamat.
- Create meaningful relationships with schools’ headmasters and networks of schools.
- Manage the sales process: from the first meeting to the closing call.
- Present the project, do product demonstrations, manage schools’ expectations, handle negotiations...
- Support the Country Launcher in developing a sales strategy to scale in the market.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Italian school system and its regional differences.
- Represent Innovamat at all didactic-related events in Italy and potentially abroad (eg BETT show)
What are we looking for? 🔍
- 1-3 years of experience in a Sales-related role.
- Huge passion for contributing to our mission. It will have to become yours.
- Real interest in working with teachers and understanding their profession. This is a must.
- Willingness to be often on the road to visit schools. It will be necessary!
- Great communication skills. You’ll need them!
- Resilience and humility. We know that you’ll make mistakes, what matters is learning from them and continuing to move forward.
- Ability to learn and adapt continuously. This is a MUST for any intrapreneurial mission.
- Hunger to achieve our ambitious goals. It will be a challenge, be sure of that.
- Organization, enthusiasm and curiosity.
And above all... a drive to change the world and have fun doing it!
- Italian - Excellent communication skills
- English and/or Spanish - Fluent (B2+)
It will be great if you have...
- Previous experience in a startup, ideally within edtech.
- Previous experience in the classroom (e.g. teacher) or any other pedagogical role.
What can you expect from Innovamat? 🤗
- A limitless professional development at Europe’s fastest-growing company in its category 🌍
- Be part of a young, enthusiastic and dynamic environment ♻️
- Culture of freedom, responsibility and constructive feedback 🤝
- Full-time with flexible schedules ⏰
- Group English lessons as part of our working day 🗣️
- Team building days (🧗 📖 ⚽ & more) and the Innovagala at least once a year 👯♀️
- All the coffee, water, milk and tea, separately or mixed, that you can drink! 😉
If you think you are that person we are looking for we would love to meet you!