Would you like to be part of an EdTech project with a social impact? Innovamat needs people like you!
About our project 🚀
Innovamat is a K–8 curriculum that democratizes the learning of mathematics. We provide our students with the skills needed in the 21st century by promoting meaningful learning and critical thinking. VC backed and crushing it in the south of Europe and LaTam, our goal is to expand and make math accessible in the western countries.
Innovamat's community 🏢
We are a network of more than 300 people who are passionate about teaching, Mathematics and technology. All this combined has caused us to reach more than 1,200 schools, which is more than 210,000 students and 12,000 teachers.
Your day to day at Innovamat 🏁
- Build the future of education by rediscovering mathematics for students and teachers.
- As a Product Designer, you will help the design team to grow and improve with your work.
- Maintenance and creation of libraries in Figma (Design System). We use a federated system where all team members help to build the visual language of Innovamat.
- Take responsibility for your work at every step, from definition and ideation to every detail of the final designs.
- Produce concepts and prototypes quickly, understanding when it is necessary to continue exploring or change direction.
- Take into account existing insights, qualitative and quantitative data, technical limitations, business needs and characteristics of each platform to produce the most appropriate solution.
- Work with multidisciplinary work teams with representatives of engineering, product, technical artists, educational content, among others.
What do we look for in you? 🔍
- You have +4 years of experience as a Product Designer in tech companies, agencies or consultancies designing for B2B and B2C projects.
- You have the communication skills to help define initiatives, create initial design concepts as well as the ability to defend your work and convince others of your reasoning.
- You feel comfortable working alongside product managers, engineers, content designers, technical artists or data-science and incorporating their points of view into your work.
- You have a people-centered design mindset and you want to create products or services that have a real and meaningful impact.
- You find the balance between business and user needs, adding value to both in your designs.
- Expert design and prototyping tools. Figma, Invision or Adobe Creative Suite are your usual work tools.
- You have an online portfolio or in PDF format that you can share with us. Applications without a portfolio will hardly be considered.
- You can add in your application a brief explanation of why you are an excellent candidate for this position.
And above all... a desire to change the world and have fun! 🥳
Nice to have 🎯
- You have experience in gaming apps at the UX and / or UI level.
- You have experience in animation and / or micro-interactions.
What can you expect from Innovamat? 🤗
A limitless professional development at Europe’s fastest-growing company in its category 🌍
Been part of a young, enthusiastic and dynamic environment ♻️
Culture of freedom, responsibility and constructive feedback 🤝
Full-time with flexible schedules ⏰
Group English lessons as part of our working day 🗣️
Possibility of private health Insurance with DKV 💊
Flexible remuneration to deduct from gross salary (food/transport check) with Cobee 💸
And all the coffee, water, milk and tea, separately or mixed, that you can drink 😉