Would you like to be part of an innovative project with a significant social impact? Innovamat is looking for someone like you 😎
About our project 🚀
Innovamat is an educational project that seeks to revolutionize how kids learn maths! Our mission is to transform the classroom into a space where children can learn through motivation and stimulation, thanks to our high-quality resources. Our materials, from digital to manipulative ones, facilitate the assessment and the personalization of learning in the 21st century classroom.
More than 210,000 students from 1,200 different schools use our teaching and learning materials every day and this revolution has only just begun... We need you to make it global!
Company situation 🏢
Innovamat is a didactic proposal with:
- More than 1,200 schools working with us in Spain
- A gamified platform that allows individualized learning so each student can keep up with it
- More than 5000 resources that help improve maths learning
- A network of experts who train and advise teachers on the didactics of mathematics
- Many opportunities to have a direct impact on our educational system.
Your mission 👨💻👩💻
- Build the future of education by rediscovering mathematics for boys, girls and teachers.
- As a Product Designer, you will help the design team to grow and improve with your work.
- Maintenance and creation of libraries in Figma (Design System). We use a federated system where all team members help to build the visual language of Innovamat.
- Take responsibility for your work at every step, from definition and ideation to every detail of the final designs.
- Produce concepts and prototypes quickly, understanding when it is necessary to continue exploring or change direction.
- Take into account existing insights, qualitative and quantitative data, technical limitations, business needs and characteristics of each platform to produce the most appropriate solution.
- Work with multidisciplinary work teams with representatives of engineering, product, technical artists, educational content, among others.
Day-to-day life at Innovamat 🏁
We improve our product iteratively and incrementally following the mantra: "Quality is non-negotiable".
We believe in continuous improvement and that is why we carry out training to share experience and knowledge between teams. For this reason, we believe a strong team-working philosophy is the key to achieve all our big challenges.
Who are you 💻
- You have +2 years of experience as a Product Designer in tech companies, agencies or consultancies designing for B2B and B2C projects.
- You have the communication skills to help define initiatives, create initial design concepts as well as the ability to defend your work and convince others of your reasoning.
- You feel comfortable working alongside product managers, engineers, content designers, technical artists or data-science and incorporating their points of view into your work.
- You have a people-centered design mindset and you want to create products or services that have a real and meaningful impact.
- You find the balance between business and user needs, adding value to both in your designs.
- Expert design and prototyping tools. Figma, Invision or Adobe Creative Suite are your usual work tools.
- You have an online portfolio or in PDF format that you can share with us. Applications without a portfolio will hardly be considered.
- You can add in your application a brief explanation of why you are an excellent candidate for this position.
Nice to have 🎯
- You have experience in gaming apps at the UX and / or UI level.
- You have experience in animation and / or micro-interactions.
What can you expect from us
- The opportunity to transform the education sector and see how children rediscover mathematics and become passionate about it
- Training and growth plan in a young, enthusiastic and dynamic environment.
- Indefinite contract
- Remote-friendly and flexible timetable
- Team building days
- All the coffee, water, milk and/or tea, separately or mixed, that you can drink ;)
- An environment and team which care a lot about:
- Communication based on honesty and respect
- The feeling of belonging
- Intensity, pace, and being self-demanding.
If you think you are that person we are looking for we would love to meet you!