Would you like to be part of an innovative project with a significant social impact? Innovamat is looking for someone like you 😎
About our project 🚀
Innovamat is an educational project that seeks to revolutionize how kids learn maths! Our mission is to transform the classroom into a space where children can learn through motivation and stimulation, thanks to our high-quality resources. Our materials, from digital to manipulative ones, facilitate the assessment and the personalization of learning in the 21st century classroom.
More than 210,000 students from 1,200 different schools use our teaching and learning materials every day and this revolution has only just begun... We need you to make it global!
Company situation 🏢
Innovamat is a didactic proposal with:
- More than 1,200 schools working with us in Spain
- A gamified platform that allows individualized learning so each student can keep up with it
- More than 5000 resources that help improve maths learning
- A network of experts who train and advise teachers on the didactics of mathematics
- Many opportunities to have a direct impact on our educational system.
Your mission 👨💻👩💻
- Create, maintain and scale data ETL processes.
- Identify and improve data usage processes company-wide.
- Automatize data transformations for company-wide use of our BI tools.
- Be a partner in decisions of Business Intelligence solutions, with a focus on scalability.
- Communicate and align with engineering teams on requirements for the data team, and how to accommodate them in the best way both ways.
- Enable faster insights and actions of our data analysts and scientists.
- Control and monitor Data Warehouse health.
Day-to-day life at Innovamat 🏁
We improve our product iteratively and incrementally following the mantra: "Quality is non-negotiable".
We believe in continuous improvement and that is why we carry out training to share experience and knowledge between teams. For this reason, we believe a strong team-working philosophy is the key to achieve all our big challenges.
Who are you 💻
- Degree in Engineering, Statistics or related field.
- Experience with cloud warehousing solutions.
- Experience with the ELT/ETL paradigm.
- Stellar knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with Python, especially writing data intensive applications and Object Oriented programming.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Basic knowledge of Git.
Nice to have 🎯
- Knowledge of data transformation solutions such as DBT, Airflow or Luigi.
- Knowledge of AWS technologies.
- Knowledge of Linux.
What can you expect from us
- The opportunity to transform the education sector and see how children rediscover mathematics and become passionate about it
- Training and growth plan in a young, enthusiastic and dynamic environment.
- Indefinite contract
- Remote-friendly and flexible timetable
- Team building days
- All the coffee, water, milk and/or tea, separately or mixed, that you can drink ;)
- An environment and team which care a lot about:
- Communication based on honesty and respect
- The feeling of belonging
- Intensity, pace, and being self-demanding.
If you think you are that person we are looking for we would love to meet you!