Would you like to be part of an EdTech project with a social impact? Innovamat needs people like you!
About our project 🚀
Innovamat is an educational project that revolutionizes the learning of Mathematics. We transform the classroom to excite, motivate and stimulate boys and girls, promoting meaningful learning. To achieve this, we offer schools quality resources, manipulative material, teacher training, a self-adaptive and self-correcting gamified platform and personalized advice.
In other words, we work to make Math accessible and exciting, providing our students with the tools they need to confront the world around us with a critical mind.
Innovamat's community 🏢
We are a network of more than 190 people who are passionate about teaching, Mathematics and technology. All this combined has caused us to reach more than 1,200 schools, which is more than 210,000 students and 12,000 teachers.
We started in Barcelona, but we have managed to reach schools throughout the state territory, Latin America and France.
Your mission at Innovamat 🎯
You will be part of our People team, and you will play a key role in helping our company grow in Spain and internationally!
Your day to day at Innovamat 🏁
- Lead a team of recruiters, providing them comprehensive support, expertise and advise.
- Responsible for managing end to end recruitment processes.
- Delivering the hiring KPI’s for all functions (Revenue, Product, Technology, Contents, Learning and Corporate) through strategy and work plan in coordination with our People Business Partners.
- Keep the deadlines for hiring and ensure the hiring of high talented people.
- Own the whole recruitment lifecycle for executive level positions.
- Supply solutions to real-time blockers and challenges for the team.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers, interviewers, C-level).
- Provide training to line management on recruiting, interviewing and recruitment processes as needed.
- Grow and develops team members and manage their impact evolution and growth.
- Take the business recruitment team to the next level by implementing "best practices", innovating, automating and improving processes.
- Review recruitment solutions and lead process improvement initiatives to deal with our challenging staffing needs.
- Build and develop a team that is a true business partner and not just a service ready for hypergrowth.
- Comply with hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking.
- Keep abreast of market trends and demands, impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates.
What do we look for in you? 🔍
- People leadership experience building, coaching, and performance managing a recruitment team.
- Experience developing recruitment and sourcing hiring plans and building data driven recruiting reports based in performance metrics.
- Be an owner of your responsabilities.
- Strong analytics, with ability to create, measure, and scale the recruitment processes and build a high talented team.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Experience in Tech and Product industry are highly desirable.
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders according to our core values.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are very nice to have.
- Verbal communication skills in Italian will be valued.
And above all... a desire to change the world and have fun!
What can you expect from Innovamat? 🤗
- Full-time with flexible schedules.
- A personal and professional development and growth plan in a young, enthusiastic and dynamic environment.
- Team building days and the Innovamat Retreat at least a couple of times a year.
- A Trust & Thrust culture:
- Honest and respectful communication.
- The importance of teamwork.
- The feeling of belonging based on trust and responsibility.
- The intensity, rhythm and self-demand at work.
And all the coffee, water, milk and tea, separately or mixed, that you can drink 😉
… And if that isn't enough, you will have the opportunity to transform the education sector and see how more and more girls and boys rediscover and become passionate about Mathematics 🙌