Would you like to be part of an innovative project with a significant social impact? Innovamat is looking for someone like you 😎
About our project 🚀
Innovamat is an educational project that seeks to revolutionize how kids learn maths! Our mission is to transform the classroom into a space where children can learn through motivation and stimulation, thanks to our high-quality resources. Our materials, from digital to manipulative ones, facilitate the assessment and the personalization of learning in the 21st century classroom.
More than 210,000 students from 1,200 different schools use our teaching and learning materials every day and this revolution has only just begun... We need you to make it global!
Who are we looking for🔍
Company situation 🏢
Innovamat is a didactic proposal with:
- More than 1,200 schools working with us in Spain
- A gamified platform that allows individualized learning so each student can keep up with it
- More than 5000 resources that help improve maths learning
- A network of experts who train and advise teachers on the didactics of mathematics
- Many opportunities to have a direct impact on our educational system.
Your mission 👨💻👩💻
- You will be developing, improving and mantaining user-interface components.
- Working side by side with the UX and Product team to understand and develop the requirements.
- Taking part in product technical decision-making.
- Delivering a clear, readable and well-documented code.
- Exploring new technical approaches to improving our practices.
Day-to-day life at Innovamat 🏁
We improve our product iteratively and incrementally following the mantra: "Quality is non-negotiable".
We believe in continuous improvement and that is why we carry out training to share experience and knowledge between teams. For this reason, we believe a strong team-working philosophy is the key to achieve all our big challenges.
Who are you 💻
- At least 1+ year of experience in Front Development with React.
- Team-player profile with team-player mindset.
- Capacity of writing a scalable and efficient code adopting best practices.
- Good problem-solving skills and design solutions analysis.
- Great if you consider yourself as a wild learner!
- Knowledge and experience in component-based software engineering (preferably React)
- Use of GIT as control versions software.
- Capacity of multitasking between different projects when necessary.
- Previous experience in Agile environments.
Nice to have 🎯
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of TDD and unit use tests.
- Knowledge of GraphQL
What can you expect from us
- The opportunity to transform the education sector and see how children rediscover mathematics and become passionate about it
- Training and growth plan in a young, enthusiastic and dynamic environment.
- Indefinite contract
- Remote-friendly and flexible timetable
- Team building days
- All the coffee, water, milk and/or tea, separately or mixed, that you can drink ;)
- An environment and team which care a lot about:
- Communication based on honesty and respect
- The feeling of belonging
- Intensity, pace, and being self-demanding.
If you think you are that person we are looking for we would love to meet you!