Would you like to be part of an innovative project with a significant social impact? Innovamat is looking for someone like you 😎
About our project 🚀
Innovamat is an educational project that seeks to revolutionize how kids learn maths! Our mission is to transform the classroom into a space where children can learn through motivation and stimulation, thanks to our high-quality resources. Our materials, from digital to manipulative ones, facilitate the assessment and the personalization of learning in the 21st century classroom.
More than 100,000 students from 700 different schools use our teaching and learning materials every day and this revolution has only just begun... We need you to make it global!
Company situation 🏢
Innovamat is a didactic proposal with:
- More than 700 schools working with us in Spain
- Two mobile apps for the EdTech sector, one for schools and one for families, with more than 100K active users spread over different countries. These applications allow you to enjoy and learn from more than 700 activities designed by our educational team.
- A modern web platform which supports teachers in their day-to-day life, helping them to carry out their classes, providing them with access to more than 5000 original Innovamat educational resources.
- Many, many data generated by the activities carried out by users, which serve as the basis for our adaptive and personalized learning algorithm, with the aim of providing help and guidance for the adequate progress of each student.
- And all these applications use different APIs.
Your mission 👨💻👩💻
- Governance of the project from technical point of view.
- Designing and developing software designed to scale from minute 0.
- Working side by side with the product team to provide maximum value to the customer.
- Participating in strategic decisions of the company as well as "Kick-offs" to participate in the design of the software of other team members.
- Carrying out Code-Reviews to the other members of the team.
- Giving and receiving internal training to continually improve as professionals.
- Continuous research in your field
- Evangelizing and ensuring coding standards are followed and help to enforce good programming practices within the engineering team.
- Discussing the roadmap with stakeholders, being flexible about changes and solutions.
- Proactive to propose improvements and make a positive impact in the technical team.
- Collaborate with development teams across the company to share knowledge and build flexible, reusable solutions to our common challenges.
Day-to-day life at Innovamat 🏁
We improve our product iteratively and incrementally following the mantra: "Quality is non-negotiable".
We believe in continuous improvement and that is why we carry out training to share experience and knowledge between teams. For this reason, we believe a strong team-working philosophy is the key to achieve all our big challenges.
Who are you 💻
- Good understanding of Unity package manager
- Assets and resource management Mastercraft Unity engine
- Great understanding of memory management in all Unity platforms especially Web GL
- Great knowledge of Addressable Systems and Asset bundles
- Great knowledge and experience working with Unity
- Previous experience working closely with other tech stacks
- Knowledge designing systems
- If you are able to collaboratively work with other tech & non-tech disciplines and reach agreements, this is for you!
- Capacity to be in a scalable environment and keep improving the quality of a long-term project
- Knowledge of software architecture
- Someone with a highly innovative, empathetic, and collaborative spirit.
- Enjoy solving complex technical problems, especially in large systems
What can you expect from us 🎯
- The opportunity to transform the education sector and see how children rediscover mathematics and become passionate about it
- Training and growth plan in a young, enthusiastic and dynamic environment.
- Indefinite contract
- Remote-friendly and flexible timetable
- Team building days
- All the coffee, water, milk and/or tea, separately or mixed, that you can drink ;)
- An environment and team which care a lot about:
- Communication based on honesty and respect
- The feeling of belonging
- Intensity, pace, and being self-demanding.
If you think you are that person we are looking for we would love to meet you!